Ecodesign and Product Environmental Lifecycle Assessment (LCA)
How green are your products?
Ecodesign is a design management process that takes into account the environmental impact of a product during its whole lifecycle, including the following phases: procurement, manufacturing, distribution, use and end of life.
By conducting a LCA using our dedicated software EIME, we can measure the environmental footprint of your products. This assessment will help identify where environmental improvements and operational savings can be made through the entire supply chain.
- Quantify and improve the environmental footprint of your products
- Comply with environmental regulations
- Increase profitability throughout your supply chain with more efficient materials, logistics and production
- Enhance your brand image and give you a competitive advantage
- Answer consumers’ demand for greener products
0845 600 1828Send an e-mail