Hydro Power is the most widely used form of renewable energy.
The increased emphasis given to the impact of developments on water environments requires the provision of expert hydrological advice during the entire life cycle of the construction.
Safety at every step
Our team of engineers and hydrologists can help you with expert advice.
Bureau Veritas provides:
- risk assessment, hydraulic
- hydrological modeling
- environmental impact assessment
- hydraulic resources studies
- construction supervision and follow-up, QA/QC (Quality Assurance / Quality Control)
- dam safety studies (safety revision studies, operating rules, auscultation and structural behavior reports, emergency plans, technical archives, dam operating rules)
We also offer civil construction inspections for dams and their related constructions.
0845 600 1828
Send an e-mail