Bureau Veritas can manage exposure risks to your organisation by recognising, evaluating and controlling health hazards that may arise from physical or chemical agents within your work place environment. Our objective is to enable you to safeguard employee wellbeing and comply with health and safety legislation.
Our experienced network of occupational hygiene professionals and health and safety experts will assess, measure, monitor and advise you to allow you to meet the requirements of key regulations and guidance associated with hazardous substances (e.g. COSHH, REACH) and physical agents including noise and vibration.
Bureau Veritas' occupational hygiene services include:
- Identification and risk assessment of workplace hazards
- Measurement of workplace chemicals and hazardous materials (dusts, fibres, aerosols, vapours and gases)
- Measurement of physical workplace hazards (noise and vibration), development of COSHH assessments
- Advice and assessment of control measures
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) evaluation
- Interpretation and management of material safety data sheets (MSDS)
- Provision of necessary workplace training instruction and advice on selection and use of personal protective equipment.
- Health and safety management and legislation compliance
- Protect the health and wellbeing of your staff health and wellbeing
- Develop staff confidence through training and instruction
- Reduce litigation risk and avoid costly legal proceedings
- Optimise investment in compliance related issues
- Share best practice within your company and improve corporate image