Indoor Air and Water Quality
Bureau Veritas provide the knowledge, resource and expertise to support you in achieving legal compliance with the Health and Safety at Work (HSAW) and COSHH regulations as well as satisfying the Approved Code of Practice L8 and BS858:2010.
Bureau Veritas will determine the risk factors involved and provide recommendations to minimise those risks, as well as develop a comprehensive management programme of control, monitoring and auditing.
Our key services include:
- Legionella risk assessment
- Auditing and consultancy services
- British Occupational Hygiene Standards (BOHS) accredited training
- Water sampling and analysis
- Indoor air quality assessment and Air Handling Unit (AHU) inspection.
- Compliance with relevant regulations at all times
- Reduce litigation risk and avoid costly legal proceedings
- Optimise investment in compliance related issues
- Share best practice within your company
- Improve corporate image