TRAINING | ISO 9001:2015
E-Learning for ISO 9001:2015
• Introduction to ISO 9001:2015. Fundamentals behind ISO 9001 | Aims and goals of the revision 2015.
• Master the ISO 9001:2015 Standard Revision. The context of the revision | Understanding of the key changes. Impacts on the certified organization.
• Management System Transition Methodology. Competencies on a methodology on how to elaborate and implement a plan to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to the 2015 revisions | Key steps for updating your Management System accordingly.
• Performing a Gap Analysis of the QMS. This training provides competencies on how to perform a gap analysis by comparing an existing ISO 9001:2008 QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
• QMS Internal Auditor Transition. You will be able to define or understand the internal audit strategy, define or understand the internal audit program, plan a internal audit, conduct and follow-up a internal audit, and closing the loop of continuous improvement.
• Risk Management. Provide understanding of what is Risk Management in regards of the ISO 9001 revisions. Provide knowledge on how to adapt the Management system accordingly and give directions on how to implement it.
IRCA for ISO 9001:2015
• IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition (A 17897). If you are a qualified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2008 standard , this course is for you. The course aims to develop the ability to understand the new / changed requirements the of the standard so that you can successfully transition as Lead Auditor for ISO 9001-2015 standard.
• IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (A 17960). At the end of the course, you will be able to explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards, describe the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and explain the relationships between the clauses of the standard.
• IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (A 17962). At the end of the course, you acquire the knowledge and skills required to conduct internal audits of QMS. You will be able to define the internal audit strategy, understand the internal audit program, plan an internal audit, conduct and follow-up of an internal audit and closing the loop of continuous improvement.
• IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor / Lead Auditor (A17929). You will acquire knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
To review Bureau Veritas' order form, please click here.
Please note, you must download the form in order to fill it out.
0845 600 1828
Send an e-mail