START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 5 days
PRICE : £1,200.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
Those who wish to undertake and eventually lead audits of occupational health and safety management systems. It is also useful for those interested in implementation of OHSAS:
• Health & Safety Advisors
• QA Managers
• Quality / Environmental Auditors
Aims and Objectives
To provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and how the system can be implemented within an organisation, as well as to provide delegates with a highly practical course to assist in their further development as an OHSAS Auditor.
After successful completion of the course delegates should be able to:
• Explain the importance of controlling health and safety in all types of business.
• Outline the requirements of a health and safety management system including the requirements of BS8800 & OHSAS 18001.
• State the key legal requirements relating to occupational health and safety.
• Identify the key documented management systems to control health and safety.
• Appreciate the importance of risk assessments.
• Outline auditing principles.
• Demonstrate how to plan and execute a health and safety audit.
This course is approved by the IRCA and on successful completion a certificate will be issued to the delegate which will be valid for 3 years.
• Introduction to BS88000 & OHSAS 18001
• Detailed Content of BS88000 & OHSAS 18001
• Similarities with OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 & ISO 9000
• Health and Safety Audit Skills and Management Issues including Operational Control
• Planning and Executing an Audit
• Reporting the Audit Findings
• Practical Exercises and Feedback
Appraisal of delegates’ knowledge and performance will be made through a combination of continuous assessment and a written examination.
Duration: 5 days
Maximum number of delegates: 10 persons per course
>>Price: £1,200.00 + VAT per delegate.
>>Dates & Locations:
26-30/06/2017 - Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
11-15/09/2017 - Prescot St, London
27/11-01/12/2017 - Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.