START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 2 days
PRICE : £750.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
Those who will be involved in the internal auditing programme of their organisation’s Health and Safety systems:
• Quality Managers / Auditors
• HSE Advisors
• Line Managers and Safety Representatives
Though not essential, some previous experience of either H&S, EMS and/or Quality Management Systems may be desirable. Delegates are expected to have a good basic knowledge of occupational health and safety.
Aims and Objectives
To enable delegates to undertake internal audits against OHSAS 18001 and other similar standards, to learn about more in-depth issues and workings of an H&S management system as well as assist in the implementation of their internal audit programme.
To provide guidance to delegates in how internal H&S audits should be planned, undertaken and reported.
After successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the OHSAS 18001 standard and key H&S issues.
• Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria.
• Successfully execute an H&S audit.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of an H&S management system.
• Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports.
• Communicate your report to relevant personnel and management.
The course is set up in a mixture of taught sessions discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims.
• Overview of Occupational Health & Safety and in particular OHSAS 18001
• Purpose and Role of Internal H&S Audits
• Audit Techniques
• What to look for in: Policy and Planning; Implementation and Operation; Checking and Corrective Actions
• Report Writing
• Practical Exercises and Feedback
Duration: 2 days
Maximum number of delegates: 12 persons per course
>>Price: £750.00 + VAT per delegate
05-06/04/2017 - Birmingham Fort Dunlop
16-17/08/2017 - London Prescot St
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.