START DATE :
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 1 day
PRICE : £00.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who have responsibility for quality management within an organisation, including development of new quality processes, implementation of the system or refinement of existing procedures. This course is designed to be an introductory course.
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge before attending this course:
• Knowledge of management systems through the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
• Knowledge of quality management consisting of:
a) A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
b) An understanding of commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
Aims and Objectives
This course aims to provide delegates who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management:
• With an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001
• To provide a basis for delegates who wish to go on to complete IRCA certified QMS auditor training courses
After successful completion of the course delegates will be able to understand and explain:
• The purpose and benefits of a quality management
• The structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
• The specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001
• An introduction to the concept of quality, its basic concepts and terminology associated with quality management
• Introduction to the benefits that may be achieved through implementation of an ISO 9001: 2015 compliant system
• Introduction to the ISO 9000 series of standards
• Detailed review and interpretation of the particular requirements of ISO 9001:2015
• Effective approach to the implementation project
• Guidance on the benefits of building on this foundation and becoming an IRCA certified internal auditor Assignments (the course is 60% activity based)
• Delegate Assessment – Assessment is carried out by continuous assessment of delegate performance throughout the theoretical and practical phases
Duration: 1 day
Maximum number of delegates: 12 persons per course
>>Price: Please contact us to request price.
>>Date & Location:
Please contact us for availability details
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.