START DATE :16/05 2016 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 5 days
PRICE : £1200.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
Those with responsibility for undertaking quality audits against a formal quality management system (QMS):
• Quality & Systems Managers
• Process Improvement Managers
Aims and Objectives
To provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the requirements of the standard and how the system is audited within an organisation and to ensure delegates are capable of and have the expertise to undertake audits against the standard.
After successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of the range of quality issues and how they affect business.
• Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria.
• Successfully execute a QMS audit.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of an QMS.
• Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports.
• Communicate your report to relevant personnel and management.
This course is approved by the IRCA and on successful completion a certificate will be issued to the delegate which will be valid for 3 years.
• Introduction to Quality - Scope and Elements of ISO 9001:2015
• Purpose and Scope of an Audit
• Skills and Qualities of an Auditor
• Planning an Audit
• The Purpose of the Quality Manual
• The Role of the Checklists
• Organising an Opening and Closing Meeting
• Performing an Audit and Recording Non-Conformities
• Auditing Reports
• Evaluating Corrective Action
• Continuing Assessment
Duration: 5 days
Maximum number of delegates: 10 persons per course
>>Price: £1200,00 + VAT per delegate.
>>Dates & Location:
13-17/02/2017 - Prescot St, London
05-09/06/2017 - Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
21-25/08/2017 - Prescot St, London
30/10-03/11/2017 - Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
03-07/04/2017 - Aberdeen
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.