START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 2 days
PRICE : £750.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
Those with responsibility for undertaking internal quality audits against a formal quality management system (QMS). The course is also suitable for those Managers who require greater knowledge and understanding of how a QMS can be implemented within their organisation.
Delegates are recommended to have the following prior knowledge before attending the course:
a) Management Systems: Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
b) Quality Management
• A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
• Understand commonly used quality terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
• An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent.
To meet the full training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Internal QMS Auditor, delegates must also complete an IRCA-certified QMS Foundation training course in addition to this course.
Aims and Objectives
• To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 and
• Report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
On completion, successful delegates will be able to:
• Explain the process-based quality management system model for ISO 9001 and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of quality management systems with reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
• Explain the role and responsibilities of an audit to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.
• Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011
• An overview of ISO 9001: 2015
• Management of audit programmes
• Audit planning and preparation
• Performing process-based audits
• Recording and evaluation of findings
• Audit reporting
• Audit follow-up
• Delegate Assessment – Assessment is carried out by continuous assessment of delegate performance throughout the theoretical and practical phases
• Auditing Reports
Duration: 2 days
Maximum number of delegates: 12 persons per course
>>Price: £750,00 + VAT per delegate.
>>Date & Location:
08-09/02/2017 London Prescot St
17-18/05/2017 Birmingham Fort Dunlop
02-03/08/2017 London Prescot St
08-09/11/2017 Birmingham Fort Dunlop
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.