START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 10 days
PRICE : £1200.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
Those who will be undertaking audits of an organisation's Environmental Management System against ISO 14001:2015
• Environmental Advisors
• Quality or H&S Advisors
• Systems Auditors
Aims and Objectives
To enable delegates to undertake external or lead audits against ISO 14001 and to learn more about the in-depth issues and workings of an EMS; to assist in effective planning and execution of an audit. The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during EMS audits.
After successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• State the key requirements of ISO 14001.
• Identify the key environmental issues affecting businesses.
• Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria.
• Successfully execute an EMS audit.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of an EMS.
• Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports.
• Communicate reports to relevant personnel and management.
Delegates are required to take a two-hour examination for this course and will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the course. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion.
• Environmental Issues
• Environmental Management Overview
• Scope and Purpose of Audits
• Skills of an Auditor
• What to look for in Policy and Planning
• Audit Techniques
• What to look for in Implementation, Operation, Checking and Corrective Action
• Reporting your Audit Findings
• Practical Exercises and Feedback
Duration: 5 days
Maximum number of delegates: 10 persons per course
>>Price: £1200,00 + VAT per delegate.
>>Dates & Locations:
27-31/03/2017 - Prescot St, London
13-17/11/2017 - Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.