START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 2 days
PRICE : £750.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
Those who work in environmental management and have involvement with, or responsibility for,
internal auditing of their EMS:
• Line Managers and Supervisors
• Facilities/ Building/ Plant Managers
• Technical/ Operations Managers
• Safety Representatives
N.B. Some prior knowledge of EMS (such as attending the Bureau Veritas Introduction to Environmental Management Systems) is essential.
Aims and Objectives
To raise the professional competence of those who are involved with auditing Environmental Management Systems.
To explain the role of the internal auditor.
To provide a foundation in auditing techniques and best practice.
After successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Understand key competencies and responsibilities of the internal auditor.
• Appreciate how internal audits can add value to their organisation.
• Identify the main elements of an internal audit programme.
• Understand audit terminology.
• Carry out an internal EMS audit.
• Environmental Management Systems and Key Requirements of ISO 14001:2015
• Auditor Competencies and Responsibilities
• Preparing for an Audit Programme
• Conducting Audits and Methodology
• Identifying and Writing Non-Conformances and Corrective/ Preventive Actions
• Audit Reports
• Practical Exercises and Feedback
• Case Study and Workshops
Appraisal of the delegates’ knowledge and performance will be made through a combination of continuous assessment and a short written examination (multiple choice and short answers).
Delegates who successfully complete the training will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Duration: 2 days
Maximum number of delegates: 12 persons per course
>>Price: £750,00 + VAT
>>Date & Location:
11-12/01/2017 London Prescot St
09-10/08/2017 Birmingham Fort Dunlop
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.