START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 10 days
PRICE : £670.00Download the course brochure
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
• Staff from manufacturers, retailers, and food service companies – production, technical, and quality
• Prospective Approved Training Providers (ATPs)
Aims and Objectives
This two-day training course gives technical, quality and operations staff from manufacturers, retailers, and food service companies a clear understanding of the protocols and requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7, including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard.
At the end of the course you will be assessed by an exam.
At the end of the course you will:
• Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
• Understand the details of the scheme including:
• Audit scope and planning for the audit
• How much time will be spent carrying out the GMP and Document Review Audits
• The enrolment program
• Have a detailed knowledge of the requirements including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
• Understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are and how certificates are issued
• Know about different audit options that are available including Options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme
• Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by the BRC
• Understand the benefits of being listed on the BRC Directory
Duration: 2 days
Maximum number of delegates: 12 persons per course
>>Price: £725,00 +VAT per delegate
>>Date & Location:
24-25/05/2017 Birmingham Fort Dunlop
13-14/12/2017 London Prescot St
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.