START DATE :
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 2 days
PRICE : £3,400.00Download the course brochure
On 20th September 2016 AS9100D was published, the leading quality management standard in the aviation, space and defence industry, the main implications of the revision are:
• AS9100C certificates will not be valid after September 14, 2018
• After June 15th, 2017 no audits (initial, surveillance, recertification or transfer) will be conducted to AS9100C
• From June 15th, 2017 to September 14, 2018 organizations shall transition within their current AS9100C audit cycle, i.e. at the next planned surveillance or re-certification audit
• Organizations that are already certified to AS9100C will need to complete a successful transition audit, which includes a positive certification decision, by September 14, 2018
What are the changes to AS9001D
AS9100D was developed to align with the common 10 clause high level structure developed by ISO focusing on it:
• Being less prescriptive, but with greater focus on achieving conforming products and services
• Being more user friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
• Having greater leadership engagement, being more structured when setting objectives and ensuring management review is aligned to organizational results
• Providing the opportunity for more flexible documented information
• Addressing organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
• Addressing supply chain management more effectively
• Providing the opportunity for an integrated management system that addresses other elements such as environment, health & safety, business continuity, etc.
Please note: For those organisations that are accredited to 9100:2009, the contents of AS9100D are technically equivalent to that of 9100:2016 which has not yet been released and therefore the programs detailed below are applicable.
The changes from AS9100C to AS9100D are significant and will have a major impact on all Aviation, Space and Defence organizations. This training course is designed to prepare you and your organization for the transition to AS9100D.
This two-day training focuses on an in-depth review of the changes from AS9100C to AS9100D, and the impact the changes will have on your organization. This training program provides participants with the necessary knowledge to support their organization in achieving compliance to AS9100D.
It is designed for experienced members of an AS9100 implementation team, internal auditors, supplier auditors, lead auditors, and other key individuals involved in transitioning the organization’s QMS from AS9100C to AS9100D.
Duration: 2 days
Maximum number of delegates: 12 persons per course
>>Price: £3,400,00 + VAT per course
>>Date & Location:
This course is also available in house (e.g. at your venue). Please contact us to request prices.