STARTING DATE :20/09 2016 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 1 day
PRICE : £1200.00Download the course brochure
A two-day course that will deepen understanding and knowledge of
nuclear customer requirements and the related quality and safety
standards, processes and documentation.
The practical implications of customer quality frameworks and
standards; e.g. RCC-M, ASME, NSQ100 and GQAS.
The quality management structures, systems, plans and evidence
required to meet customer expectations and comply with quality
The practical documentation requirements, plans and business
processes that customers expect and demand of suppliers.
Appreciation of customer expectation and standards and implementing
effective quality management processes, including:
- Practical application of nuclear quality standards, e.g. NSQ 100 & GQAS
- Quality management organisational structures
- Quality management systems specific to contract scope
- Quality Plans – importance and content
- Evidence of compliance and audit
- Quality manuals and plans
- Realisation of continuous improvement responsibilities in line with customer
£1,000 plus VAT for Members
£1,500 plus VAT for Non-members
2nd to 3rd August, 29th to 30th November 2016.
For further information please contact Stacey Balmer, Course Coordinator
T: 01142 229943