START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 5th Floor 66 Prescot Street
London, E1 8HG
DURATION : 2 days
PRICE : £490.00Download the course brochure
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those with responsibility for understanding, implementing and auditing ISO 14001:2015:
• Organisations that currently hold ISO 14001:2008
• Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 14001
• Existing ISO 14001:2008 Internal Auditors who plan to be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
• ISO 14001:2008 Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
• Certified ISO 14001:2008 Lead Auditors who plan to be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
Aims and Objectives
This course will demonstrate all you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 14001:2015 standard details of changes to Annex SL.
Most organisations have more than one management system standard to implement.
By integrating and combining key aspects of management systems, conflicts and duplication are kept to a minimum, whilst saving time and resource. Annex SL (previously known as ISO Guide 83) is a document which forms the basis of a generic management system. Eventually all ISO standards (new & revised) will use the structure outlined in the Annex.
After successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Prepare for and deliver an ISO 14001:2015 audit
• Identify key changes between ISO 14001:2008 & ISO 14001:2015
• Understand what amendments are required in your EMS
• Understand how to implement a risk based approach leading to improved risk management.
• Improved understanding of the new management system structure.
• Enhanced use of resources.
• Learn how to transition from ISO 14001:2008 to ISO 14001:2015
• Identify areas for change in your EMS
Duration: 2 days
Maximum number of delegates: 12 persons per course
>>Price: £490,00 + VAT per delegate.
>>Dates & Locations:
13-14/10/2016 London Prescot St
08-09/03/2017 Birmingham Fort Dunlop
03-04/05/2017 London Prescot St
12-13/07/2017 Birmingham Fort Dunlop