Occupational Hygiene Services
Most modern employers are becoming increasingly aware of the need to respond to the challenges of ensuring their compliance with COSHH and other related regulations. By identifying the risks of hazardous substances in the workplace and carrying out occupational hygiene monitoring the following can be assured
Key Services for Occupational Hygiene
- Identification and risk assessment of workplace hazards including measurement of dusts, fibres, aerosols, vapours and gases and advice on implementation of suitable control measures
- Development, updating and maintenance of COSHH assessments
- Local Exhaust System (LEV) testing and inspection
- Assessment of indoor air and water quality including Legionella risk assessments.
- Noise assessment and noise management including the use of dosimetry badges and other specialist monitoring equipment
- Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) and Whole Body Vibration (WBV) assessments
- Silica dust
Why choose Bureau Veritas for Occupational Hygiene?
Our objective at Bureau Veritas is to support our clients in safeguarding the wellbeing of employees through identifying exposure hazards and quantifying risks to ensure control measures are targeted effectively thereby achieving & maintaining compliance.
With our technical knowledge and experience of working in partnership Bureau Veritas will identify the potential hazards and help you to develop a bespoke solution that is right for your organisation to help you maintain a safe and sustainable working environment.
Our Key Markets
- Oil & Gas
Fire & Chemical Services Department
0845 600 1828
Send an e-mail