We deliver two types of classification services: ship classification and customs classification.
If you are involved in the maritime industry, classification refers to a range of services performed on a vessel, from its design and construction to its “in-service” status, with the objective to make it operate according to a high level of internationally recognised safety standards. As a classification body, we are strongly committed to the development and implementation of maritime technical standards to protect life, property and the environment.
If you are involved in your country’s customs operations, or if you are an operator in international trade, you probably know that members of the World Customs Organisation use the International Convention on the Harmonised Commodity Description and Coding System (commonly referred to as the HS). The HS allows governments to simplify revenue collection and gathering of trade statistics according to classification positions.
Customs Classification is part of Pre-Shipment Inspection services, we deliver to Governments.
- Classification Code Services (CCS)
- Classification of ships and Offshore Units
- Design Review
- EIME: Lifecycle Assessment Software
- Forest Management Certification - FSC® and PEFC®
- Offshore Decommissioning Services
- Preshipment Inspection (PSI)
- REACH - Solutions for the Consumer Products Market
- Radon services