BTHA AND BUREAU VERITAS LAUNCH TOYOGRAPH
Toyograph is an online tool designed to allow Manufacturers to use their Bill of Materials to determine which materials are at risk of containing restricted chemicals, above the limits specified in legislation or at levels that may be a safety concern Increasing focus on substance restrictions
Toyograph has been developed with the British Toy & Hobby Association (BTHA) to:
- Demonstrate compliance to standards and regulations as part of the Conformity Assessment.
- Assist in the obligation to Ensure Conformity of Series Production with regards to chemical compliance.
- Assist in carrying out the Chemical Safety Assessment as required by the Toy Safety Directive.
- Assist in the consideration of chemical safety and compliance during product development and product specification.
- Identify questions for factories concerning raw material content.
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services UK
+44 (0)1925 854 360
Send an email