Our ability to deliver testing services throughout the world addressing global regulatory and performance requirements is driven by our technical governance as well as client and industry recognitions / accreditations. Whether it be global correlations, protocol development and technical audits; working with 23 out of the top 25 global brands; or accreditation from the worlds leading players such as A2LA, BSI, CNAS, COFRAC, CPSC, DAkkS, FCC, HKAS, IEC, ISTA, NABL, PNAC, SINGLAS, UKAS, VILAS and WRAP, we have the license to operate, technical know-how and relationships to support you globally.
With over 140 laboratories and offices worldwide, including in the UK, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services provide a comprehensive testing services for a very broad range of products throughout the supply chain:
• Quality / Performance: Improve product performance and minimize returns / failures by benchmarking the performance of how your products compare against user expectations and competitors products. Some of the more common tests include colourfastness / tear strength on apparel, heel strength on footwear, seat strength on furniture and drop testing for toys & electrical products.
• Chemical / Restricted Substances: Meet regulatory, industry and consumer requirements for chemical substances by addressing chemical concerns throughout the complete supply chain & product life cycle.
• Environmental Performance: Measure the energy or water used by your product. We can additionally compare life cycle assessment of your product versus previous models or your competitors’ product.
• Safety: Demonstrate your products comply with safety requirements including flammability, electrical
safety and physical safety issues such as choking safety.
• Wireless/Smartworld: Demonstrate conformance against the growing wireless/smartworld requirements by assessing your product against requirements such as NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G/LTE.
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: Validate that the electromagnetic interference transmitted by your
product is within the accepted range and that your product and its functionalities are themselves not negatively influenced by electromagnetic interferences.
• Reliability: Demonstrate the reliability of your product and assess against real life conditions of the
product under transportation and in its intended environment. We assess against criteria including vibration, temperature, pressure, humidity, dust and water.
• Grid Connection: Verify the safety of the electrical grid when an inverter performs the conversion of the variable DC output of a Photovoltaic (PV) module or wind turbines into a utility frequency AC current that can be fed into the commercial electrical grid.
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services
+44 (0)1925 854 360Send an email