For companies to maintain their competitive edge and make intelligent business decisions in today’s marketplace, they need access to critical information including the latest global regulatory requirements, supply chain performance status reports by product and supplier, and business intelligence data. Armed with such knowledge, companies can use data management and reporting to more effectively monitor their quality assurance programs, understand product and vendor performance, and track sample status.
Properly analysed, this information can help manufacturers, vendors, agents, brands and retailers meet a variety of business challenges. However, the creation and maintenance of information databases and reporting systems requires dedicated time and resources to be of value. This makes such a knowledge tool cost prohibitive for many organisations.
Our OneSource solution is a wholly-integrated, cloud-based platform designed to meet those needs by providing a single unified view of your supply chain’s quality management activities globally. A proven and mature platform used by leading companies in the consumer products industry, OneSource offers deep bi-directional integration with your PLM solutions and market aligned applications supported by a dedicated global team of professionals. Our constantly evolving platform is designed to keep pace with today’s rapidly evolving marketplace.
4 Powerful Modules:
• OTRD (Order Tracking, Reporting & Dispositioning): Online supply chain management platform provides retailers and brands with transparency of their supply chain and ability to assess vendor performance, benchmark performance against peers and communicate with the supply chain to improve QA/QC sourcing spend and focus.
• RSM (Regulations & Standards Management): Regulations and product standards are changing or being introduced on a continual basis. As you look to maintain compliance with ever changing requirements and expand your geographical footprint to maximize revenues and profits, RSM allows you to stay up-to-date on changes around the world and better understand various market access requirements for country entry and market expansion.
• PTF (Product Technical Folder): For Product Documentation, Workflows & Stage Gates. Highly customizable, web-based file storage solution to manage workflows, track approval process and archive product related documents. Review, retrieve and maintain technical files globally 24/7.
• ECOM (ECommerce): For your Product Testing requirements we allow for easy online submission of your Test Request Forms. You will be instantly informed on quality and product status via detailed reports available online. ECOM also allows you to book, schedule and pay for your Inspections and Audits online. Truly global coverage is offered with knowledgeable and skilled inspectors and auditors in over 50 countries, close to every key sourcing location.
VALUE ADD FEATURES
- 24/7 real time access
- Access to knowledge
- Reduced delivery interruptions
- Cloud Based
- Centralised access to supply chain communications
- Superior data quality
- Supply chain transparency
- Informed decision support – what if analysis / business intelligence reporting
- Supply chain optimisation
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services
+44 (0)1925 854 360Send an email