In today’s highly complex and changing consumer marketplace, those in the softlines and textile industry – from manufacturers to retailers – need to be confident that the products they deliver to market meet acceptable standards.
Meeting these objectives is crucial, as non-compliant products risk being recalled, while poor quality can result in consumer dissatisfaction and product returns.
AVOID SUBSTANDARD MERCHANDISE
At Bureau Veritas, our quality assurance services for softline products encompass quality and safety compliance testing, inspection and consulting services to protect your brand.
The benefits of our comprehensive evaluation programme include meeting regulatory requirements for each distribution country; minimising the risk of substandard merchandise and costly customer returns; and enhancing risk management and brand protection.
Our services for softline products include:
• Chemical, analytical, physical, flammability, performance and colour fastness testing
• REACH: Testing for substances of very high concern, a due diligence programme and consultancy
• Inspections, social audits and factory assessments
• Mill improvement programme
• China market access solution
• Regulatory compliance and technical consultancy
• Technical writing of performance and quality manuals
• Technical seminars (textile testing, REACH, children’s wear safety, flammability, etc.)
EXAMPLES OF OUR SOFTLINES TESTING
EN16732:2015 Zip strength tests
BS7907 Strength of attachment test
EN71 Part 1 and torsional test
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services UK
+44 (0)1925 854 360
Send an email