ELECTRICAL PRODUCT TESTING
At Bureau Veritas, our electrical technicians have broad professional backgrounds that include not only experience in testing and quality assurance, but also in diverse fields such as plastics, chemical analysis, manufacturing and engineering at locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Our testing services cover a wide range of electrical and electronics products, including: small domestic appliances such as coffee makers, toasters, and electric mixers; home electronic equipment such as Blu-ray DVD players, gaming systems, TVs, and digital video cameras; hardware such as switches, wires and extension cords; power tools; car batteries; telephone and wireless devices; wearable devices; and lighting devices and luminaries.
PUTTING SAFETY FIRST
We make sure that products conform to global requirements, which helps you optimise product development, assess your suppliers and audit their factories. Our support also assists you with selecting the best private label goods and monitoring quality from production through to shipment.
Our technical staff bring the benefit of active involvement and professional working relationships with such associations and regulatory agencies as OSHA Nationally Recognised Test Laboratories (NRTL); the Standards Council of Canada (SCC); the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC); and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Our electrical and electronics services include:
• Testing against recognised safety standards for criteria such as electric shock, excessive
temperature, radiation, implosion, mechanical hazards and fire
• Single product analysis and comparative evaluations of consumer merchandise
• Performance package and transit testing for vibration and impact to help reduce product damage
• Defective product analysis and technical consultations
• Failure analysis
• Product evaluation for design, construction and safety
• Complete inspection and auditing services including factory evaluations and quality control
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services
+44 (0)1925 854 360
Send an email