Aerospace Compliance Services Certification to EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016
The Aerospace industry is probably the most challenging industry sector in the world. Biggest actors such as aircraft manufacturers and OEMs require their suppliers to have their processes under control, understand customers’ specific requirements and focus on continuous improvement.
What is EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 Standard?
What are New Items in EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016?
What is Transition?
- Transition is necessary for moving your organization from EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2009 to EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 certification and to keep valid aerospace industry recognition
- EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2009 certificates will be no longer valid, starting from 14th of September 2018. This is the deadline to get an EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 certificate
Bureau Veritas Digital Solutions:
From Introduction to Clause by Clause expectations, Bureau Veritas EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016 e-Learning will bring you a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of IAGG and Aerospace stakeholders.
|Key Content||Key Benefits|
- Learn more about EN/AS/JISQ 9100 e-learning
Get more information EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2016
- Contact your Local Bureau Veritas office in your country
- Send your request for quotation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our e-commerce platform: http://uk.lead.bureauveritas.com/