Integrate your management systems to increase efficiency and reduce costs
An integrated approach helps to certify your audit experience and drive efficiency
Bureau Veritas Certification offers integrated audit programs to assess compliance with requirements for a combination of management systems established in your organisation.
Many management systems standards have been developed using a common framework, with several aspects of the standards shared by all, such as; Policy, Internal Audit, Document Control, Management Review, Operational control etc. Depending on how the company develops and implements its management systems in relation to quality, environment or health and safety, they can achieve varying levels of systems integration.
An integrated management system that’s unique encompasses all aspects of the various QHSE business requirements. This level of full integration is the aspiration of many organisations as it allows maximum operational efficiency.
Benefits from implementing an integrated system:
- Increased operational efficiencies
- Holistic view of the organisation (QHSE)
- Smarter use of resources
- Avoid duplication of effort
- Improve access to information
- Reduces administrative work
Why choose Bureau Veritas Certification?
Prove your compliance against international standards
Your management system can be simultaneously certified through an integrated audit that includes international standards such as:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Basic quality system standard-specific sector
- Customer service standards
Learn how to develop and control an integrated management system with our training courses
Beside certification, we provide relevant training programs for implementing and maintaining an integrated management system.