Sustainability Report Assurance
In recent years, corporate environmental and social responsibility has risen to the forefront of companies’ concerns. Greater scrutiny of corporate governance and increased demand for transparency now means that corporate responsibility and sustainable development issues have gained a firm place on the agenda of Boards and senior management worldwide.
New legislation and voluntary standards are continually introduced to ensure companies are accountable for their impact on the environment and society at large. Openly communicating this accountability to stakeholders can build trust and support, but only if the stakeholders are confident that the shared information is a true reflection of the company’s social, environmental and ethical performance.
Working with an independent body such as Bureau Veritas provides an objective view of your sustainability reporting and reassures stakeholders that the information is accurate and free of bias. Beyond verifying report data, independent assurance also ensures that the right kind of information is communicated.
As each company’s sustainability strategy is unique, Bureau Veritas Sustainability Services Team delivers personalised and robust assurance solutions that reflect each client’s individual needs.
Our methodology incorporates recognised best practices and we constantly review and adapt our internal protocols to align with existing standards and frameworks, including the AA1000 Assurance Standard, GRI G4 Reporting Guidelines and the ISAE3000 standard for auditing of non-financial information.
Get in touch today to speak to our team of specialists about your needs.
- Independent assurance of sustainability reports, including verification of all relevant report data
- Verification of selected sustainability key performance indicators
- Provides internal and external stakeholders with the confidence that the reported information is relevant, complete and accurate
- Confirms to management that their organisation’s sustainability data provides a strong platform to guide decision making and drive improvement initiatives
- Mitigates the corporate risks associated with the potential disclosure of inaccurate or misleading information
- Provides useful feedback to the reporter on good practice and potential improvements to be made in the future to streamline and enhance data collection, analysis and presentation
Find out more
Call us on 0345 600 1828 or email email@example.com to learn more about our sustainability report assurance services.